Level 3 BASIC Training Course #KNDT 008 – Review of 5 NDT Methods
Summary:This course is for NDT Technicians who qualify to write any Level 3 Method exam. The BASIC exam needs to be written once, and applies to every method. This course reviews Level 2 understanding of RT, UT, MT, PT, and ET. The course is held over 5 days, for 40 hours, officially. In practice, with homework included, the average day is about 10 hours. Continuing support includes extra refresher mock exams near the candidate`s writing day, in order to refresh the knowledge about the other methods. Course Fees: $2000 + GST = $2100/person. *Financing options available to qualified candidates. Please contact us for more information* The candidate should have writing materials, a calculator, and a straight-edge. A laptop with internet access is also recommended. There is no PPE required.
- Day 1 starts with a 100 question exam to show strengths and gaps. (20 x each method).
- Review MT
- Homework: 80 questions Level 2 MT
- Review UT
- Homework: 80 questions Level 2 UT
- Review RT
- Homework: 80 questions Level 2 RT
- Review PT
- Homework: 80 questions Level 2 PT
- Review ET
- Homework: 80 questions Level 2 ET
- Review whatever is necessary for class on Day 5
- Final Exam is 200 questions, 40 each method. (Choose 4 methods, or do all 5, student’s choice).